PDA

View Full Version : All In Preflop and Player Won or Lost BB is Greater than X Filter Failure

Scouse Rob
01-27-2012, 04:33 AM
When I filter for the following combination:
All In Preflop = True
AND
Player Won or Lost BB is Greater than 70 (Or any amount)

Many unwanted hands are returned that are not all in preflop:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/attachments/bug-reports/47261-all-preflop-player-won-lost-bb-greater-than-x-filter-failure-all-but-not-all-.jpg

All in Preflop=True by itself works fine.

Rob

DogNamedBluff
01-27-2012, 12:00 PM
I have forwarded this to our bugs department for testing and verification. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our results. Thank you.

udbrky
01-27-2012, 07:18 PM
I have duplicated this and written it up.

poison
03-25-2012, 04:07 PM
I think i have a somehow like problem, but as i remember 2 months ago worked very good. So my problem is this. Let's say todays session. I played 1057 hands, 14 of them i lost more then 10BB. If i go to filters, advanced, Player lost in BB is bigger then 10bb and add it, it only shows me 7hands, bot 14 like it should. I only used that filter. Will it be repaired anytime soon?

Tackleberry
03-26-2012, 12:35 PM
The filter "Player Won or Lost BBs > ..." seems to have a weird behaviour. :D

When I filter for "Allin on Turn (or earlier)" = False (!!) AND "Player Won or Lost BBs ... > x", the "all-in" filter seems to be ignored for hands I lost!! So I get all hands that were not all-in and I won > x bb - and I get ALL hands where I lost > x bb, regardless if they were all-in (on any street) or not.

EDIT: If I should guess I would estimate itīs the "OR" in the 2nd filter that mixes up the resulting SQL-Statement, amirite (i.e. "all-in on turn or earlier = false AND won x bb OR lost x bb")?

Patvs
03-26-2012, 10:50 PM
This is a known issue. Try : http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Beta.exe
(if it's not fixed in this build it will be fixed in on of the next builds)