PDA

View Full Version : Is there a 3-bet vs Position Popup-Stat?

Forstning
01-27-2012, 04:12 AM
Hello dear reader. First i'd like to say thank you again for the greatness of HM. After ~3 years of usage i can tell, that HM was the most important poker-software on the market for me. Thank you for your great work.

I was wondering if there is a popup stat for "3-bet against position" that i can add to my 3-bet popup. I'd like to see how many times a reg 3-bets a UTG and how many times he 3-bets vs the BU. I think this is a very important information if you are tight in EP and could receive a 3-bet from a reasonable player.

Patvs
01-27-2012, 06:07 AM
HM1: in the 3+ stat category: you can add
EP 3bet
MP 3bet
CO 3bet
BTN 3bet
SB 3bet
BB 3bet
(you can add them as HUD stats, or to a custom popup)

There are no vs position stats (vs the position of the initial raiser).

However: those stats DO exist in HM2. In addition HM2 has vsHERO stats (and vsHERO 3bet vs position stats) how often an opponent 3bets specifically against you.

Forstning
01-27-2012, 08:14 AM
Thank you for your answear. That's very disappointing. I already payed 80$ for HM1 and for now i see no sense in investing more money into HM until i beat NL200. srsly: i already payed more for hm then for the rest of the (all legal) software i use. As i said its a great software, but when i bought HM in 2008 i thought that roy would provide all updates for the 80$ license..

Maybe ill play at redkings some day...

//closed.