PDA

View Full Version : I don't have a HandHistoryExport_HoldemManager Folder

KweezyD
09-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks for HEM. I really like the product, especially the replayer compared to PT.

I am currently unable to export hands from my database. I see that the "HandHistoryExport_HoldemManager" which is supposed to exist in my RVG Software/HoldemManager/ folder does not exist.

I even manually created the folder and tried to export...no dice.

Maybe I installed HEM or Postgress incorrectly? It's been working for me for some months now...the HUD works, all hands get imported into the database...BUT, no physical hand history files get saved anywhere...they simply disappear once imported into HEM it seems.

Thanks.

fozzy71
09-26-2009, 12:26 AM
The original hands are archived.

Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

Where is HM installed? Check the properties of your shortcut to holdem manager. Do you have a HandHistoryExport_YourDatabaseName folder?

KweezyD
09-26-2009, 11:51 AM
Thanks.

I created a new HEM archive folder and....Walla!....hand histories magically appear. What WILL they think of next...flying machines?

I had deleted the original archive folder without realizing.