PDA

View Full Version : Deleting a single session

Mario31
09-03-2008, 08:21 PM
Hi,

First of all, sorry if this question has been answered before, just couldn't find it via the FAQ

I know it sounds rather stupid, but, had a friend of mine playing my account one day, and, he had this terrible session, he tilted like shit. And, before I were even thinking about that his 3k hand with terrible stats and -32.1bb/100 hands might would affect my graph, stats and database rather radically, I launched the program and BUM! The fine work I had done were wasted, and will "never" have my real stats before I reach a really really huge sample...

Therefore I would really like to get rite of this session, my plan were to delete the XML file right after the session of his, but forgot

Have played hands the same day and the day before and after, a rather huge sample, therefore it's not an option to use the Purge hand options

Furthermore, have tried to locate the XML file in my database without succes, right now all his stupid tilt data are graphed and affecting my stats which they were never supposed to...

In advance, thanks for the help :)

fabio
09-03-2008, 08:32 PM
You can delete hands in the Hands tab, so just filter the hands your friend played and delete them

Mario31
09-03-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi, thanks for the swift response :)

Hmmm, I'm sorry, but how do I exactly do this? Options or?

In advance thanks

fabio
09-03-2008, 09:15 PM
Cash Games -> Hands -> Click on "All Hands" and enter your criteria there. Dont forget to change "Last 100" to "All"

Mario31
09-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Ok, so far so good - now I have all the hands, then when I mark them all I have an issue (should hopefully be the last), I simply can't delete them in any way...

No response pressing delete on the keypad and when I right click I get the options of "Replay hand, Replay selected hand... etc etc." but no delete

Sorry for bothering! Defintly hope this is my last issue regarding this :)

Mario31
09-03-2008, 11:03 PM
Ok, found out the reason it wouldn't work, just needed an software upgrade :)

Nevertheless - now when I'm trying to delete them I get a message then they now are deleted and I just have to run a report, the problem then is, they aren't gone.... Upgraded to version 1.06.3...

Finnisher
09-04-2008, 05:41 AM
I tried to delete hands from the hands tab too. I thought they were gone and reimported them and now all the hands are twice in the db. Purge hands doesn't find them and deleting them from hands tab doesn't work. Using 1.06.03

fabio
09-04-2008, 07:29 AM
Yes, there are some problems with deleting Hero hands with version 1.06.03, we are working on it.

Mario31
09-04-2008, 08:59 AM
Yes, there are some problems with deleting Hero hands with version 1.06.03, we are working on it.

Ok sounds awesome! Thanks a lot for all the work you does, really appreciated :)

Mario31
09-04-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi again,

Sorry, but, would it be possible to "down" grade to 1.06.2 and then do the deleting? And, if so, were can I find the version to download :) In advance thanks

fabio
09-04-2008, 08:56 PM
http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/hmupdate1.06.02.exe

Mario31
09-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Fabio - Thanks for the help, this worked out perfect! :)

Hopefully there shouldn't be any further issues by now :cool: