PDA

View Full Version : Conflict between HEM Table Manager/HUD and Eyepoker(Spadeit)

brizms
09-25-2009, 01:13 PM
I am using the HEM trial version (1.08.04) and whenever I try to use Eyepoker to datamine, it works fine for between 5 minutes and an hour then the HEM HUD crashes, Table Manager crashes and two drwtsn32.exe processes are created in Task Manager which also crash (these are the processes that windows uses to close programs that have stopped responding). HEM will then still be able to do everything else normally but the HUD will not restart. Eyepoker usually stops datamining as well. The problem usually occurs faster if I datamine more tables but it will eventually happen no metter how many tables I have running.

The only way I have found to solve the problem is to stop datamining, close HEM, end the drwtsn32.exes via task manager, stop the PostgreSQL 8.3 service and then start everything up again.

I am running

HEM v1.08.04
Eyepoker v1.91
William Hill iPoker client
Windows XP

Anyone else had simillar problems/does anyone know how to solve this? Have also asked Spadeit's support as I don't know which program the problem is on. Cheers for any help.

netsrak
09-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 34 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.