PDA

View Full Version : HM dont start

jugga
09-25-2009, 09:23 AM
Yesterday, I bought and installed HM and it worked fine yesterday.

But today when im trying to open HM it just comes a message that says:
An error occured while loading the prefs files: The file cant be read or the contents system Xml. Versioin=2.0.0.0, culture=neutral.
publickey Token= and a lot of numbers...
Then it says that the file cant be found.

It seem like the file just dissapered, i tried to go in and click on the HM.exe file but the same thing happens.
I hav uninstalled and installed HM twice but the same thing happens again.
My UAC is turned of.
I have downloaded the new beta, but it wont help.

Help me!

netsrak
09-25-2009, 10:52 AM
Please reboot your computer and try the reinstallation again. Make sure you delete the config folder before starting the new installation. And start with the installation of full version 1.08.04 and then update to the latest beta.

If you are using any spyware / security software like ad-aware, please disable it.

jugga
09-25-2009, 11:38 AM
I have uninstalled and removed every holdem manager files, rebooted my computer, and installed Hm again whit the beta. I dont use any spyware or security program now, it still dont work, I still got the same message.

I dont know what to do...?

fozzy71
09-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Are you sure you right-click > extracted the holdemmanager.zip to a new temporary folder, before you ran the installer?

jugga
09-25-2009, 12:02 PM
yes, I extracted the files before I run the setup file. It worked at first yesterday when I did it the first time, but now i dont work and I cant understand what have happened

fozzy71
09-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.