PDA

View Full Version : FTP trying to blame HEM for bug

AKallin
09-25-2009, 08:40 AM
Within the last few days I have been dealt 4 cards instead of 2 at a holdem table on occasion. Just last night i was dealt Ah Ah Tc Tc. HEM recorded the event as AhTc but still confusing to look at, especially when you raise UTG and 3 people call and the flop comes AK5.

I took screenshots and reported the problem to FTP, to which they responded claiming players have also reported this problem, and because such players were using Holdem manger *OR* Poker Tracker, it might be these programs causing the glitch rather than any fault of FTP's. Their recommendation? Dont use holdem manager or poker tracker.

I quickly responded to them blasting their ridiculous attempts to avoid bug fixing and laying the problem off on others, especially considering the fact that HEM and PT3 have nothing to do with each other and use entirely different code bases, so the idea that they could both cause the exact same problem is ridiculous. What next, blame Firefox or windows media player for confusing the FTP software? They can play this game all day.

So just a heads up for the HEM dev team, FTP is pointing the finger at YOU for their problems.

netsrak
09-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the info. Could you please mail your screenshots with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net?