PDA

View Full Version : HUD dont work

Moeslund
09-25-2009, 07:27 AM
Hey

I play on the Ongame network. Im using Windows Vista Business.

My HEM can import hands but when i start the auto import and sits down on a table my HUD wont work. What am i doing wrong.

UAC is unselected.

netsrak
09-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Please try updating to the latest beta version from the link in my signature.

If you have Vista, please verify that UAC is still off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Moeslund
09-27-2009, 06:51 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

Using beta 34

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and which gametype and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

Only play at one site, scandicbookmakers at the ongame network

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

Yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

Where do i see how my settings should be? Havent changed any settings.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

C:\Users\A\AppData\Local\P5\ScandicBookmakers\hand history

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

Yes there is no problem with importing hands

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

Yes

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

When i press table finder i cant find any tables

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

Yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

Yes

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

How do i do that?

netsrak
09-27-2009, 07:48 AM
What type of game are you playing?

Moeslund
09-27-2009, 08:06 AM
I'm playing NL200 5 handed

Mike chops
09-27-2009, 09:39 AM
If you get the message, "I can't find any unattached hands" after launching the table finder, it means they aren't importing. Please check the autoimport folders.

Moeslund
09-27-2009, 01:14 PM
I get that message.

I am importing from subfolders isnt that correct?

Moeslund
09-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Now i got my HUD to work.

But i wont auto update the stats at the table! I can close the HUD and start it up again and then i update for the last hands.

fozzy71
09-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Now i got my HUD to work.

But i wont auto update the stats at the table! I can close the HUD and start it up again and then i update for the last hands.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Moeslund
11-22-2009, 02:45 PM
My HUD get the stats on the table, but it doesnt update the table stats with the recent played hand.

Normally play NL200 but used NL10 to make these screenshots to you.

fozzy71
11-22-2009, 02:51 PM
You have set your archive folder to be the same as your import folder. This creates a never-ending loop which completely overwhelms HM so the HUD wont work properly.

We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. It is important to make sure it is nowhere near your import folder.

To verify the location: Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: ___________________

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=56

Mike chops
11-22-2009, 02:56 PM
Your archive folder is the same as the auto import folder. It shouldn't be that way. Make the archive folder C:\hm_archive or something.

Mike chops
11-22-2009, 02:57 PM
damn can't even beat Fozzy on a sunday :)

Moeslund
11-22-2009, 06:35 PM
Dont seem to work. Have i done it correct?

fozzy71
11-22-2009, 07:12 PM
You obviously have a bunch (142) old hand history files in that import folder. Most are reading as duplicates.

Move the files in the handhistory folder to your \hmarchive folder and import them later, via import from folder.

Try a new session with auto-import. A new handhistory file should be generated.