PDA

View Full Version : The default is always on

Dot Fender
09-25-2009, 06:29 AM
I have made a new HUD for HU cash game, selected it for HU on all sites, have put the default to be choosen on a site I dont play, all seems to be ok, but the default continues to be at the table, what am I doing wrong, made it as in FAQ and the videos.

netsrak
09-25-2009, 08:32 AM
Which HM version? Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 34 patch from the link in my signature.

Which site?

Please come back if it doesn't work with the latest beta.

Dot Fender
09-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Which HM version? Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 34 patch from the link in my signature.

Which site?

Please come back if it doesn't work with the latest beta.

I had the newest ( even though I downloaded it again ), but after the download, I can see under player preferences - use for - Default is "grey" in HU and I cant choose another, so the error is mabye here, because my own setup also is HU.

I play at Pacific and FT.

Another strange thing, it seems there is missing some of the text ?? it ends with "YOU CAN"

fozzy71
09-25-2009, 11:27 AM
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

If that doesnt help, Please attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called prefs. To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

Dot Fender
09-25-2009, 01:01 PM
there are 2 files

Dot Fender
09-25-2009, 01:04 PM
sorry, but it writes invalid file when I try to attach

Dot Fender
09-25-2009, 02:40 PM
I tried not to choose HU, but instead 6 max. full ring and it worked.
So it must be the pre. selected HU on default that I cant change that make
the error, even though I choose a site I dont play on, so any suggestions ?

netsrak
09-25-2009, 03:08 PM
Please mail the prefs files with a link to this thread to fozzy@holdemmanager.net and fabio@holdemmanager.net

Dot Fender
09-25-2009, 03:56 PM
I try again

netsrak
09-27-2009, 07:43 AM
I think the best is if you schedule a teamviewer session.
please email fabio@holdemmanager.net with a link to this thread and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download and install the www.Teamviewer.com Quick Support version.

Dot Fender
09-27-2009, 01:33 PM
We did one yesterday, and now I can do it through the table finder, so great.
Have read so many hours the last five days on the forum, but can not remember having read about getting access to the table finder through the icon on the table.
But thanks for great support from you HEM folks. :)