PDA

View Full Version : Serial number

kuippa
09-25-2009, 06:09 AM
Hi!

I just purchased Omaha Manager but how do I get that serial number to register? I paid with Moneybookers but after paying it didn't take me anywhere.

So will you send the serial number via e-mail or how does it work? And how long will it take?

I think I've read about this somewhere but now I just can't find any facts concerning this trouble :confused:

netsrak
09-25-2009, 08:19 AM
If you have not received your license in 12 - 24 hours via mail to your moneybookers email adress, please send your details to sales@holdemmanager.net. Please check your spam folder too.

IlyaYudin
10-08-2009, 01:46 AM
Hello, I didn't get serial number, but money has been written from my card VISA. I bought holdem manager for 55$. More than 24 hours have passed.

I send you my details yesterday, but there are no answer too.

netsrak
10-08-2009, 02:38 AM
Please contact sales@holdemmanager.net again and check your spam folder too.

IlyaYudin
10-08-2009, 03:00 AM
Thank you for quick answer.
I've checked my spam folder and found nothing.
I've already sent letter to you email 1 hours ago. Should I repeat it?

netsrak
10-08-2009, 11:15 AM
I suggest you wait a little bit longer than one hour.

IlyaYudin
10-08-2009, 02:08 PM
It is all because where was error message in my browser window then I click on payment button.

Any way thank you for help and sorry for bothering you.

NewGuy
10-08-2009, 07:50 PM
I used my brothers credit card and billing address... but we used his email address too (because it was under billing address too), but I want the license to be sent to my email address. How do we change this?

fozzy71
10-08-2009, 08:27 PM
It is all because where was error message in my browser window then I click on payment button.

Any way thank you for help and sorry for bothering you.

We had an error with the automated issuing of codes via paypal and cc purchases starting on Tuesday – Today. Please have this customer email in with their full name, last 4 digits of the CC, and the product purchased.

I used my brothers credit card and billing address... but we used his email address too (because it was under billing address too), but I want the license to be sent to my email address. How do we change this?

Same as above.

NewGuy
10-08-2009, 09:34 PM
Thank you! I sent the email with all the pertinent information.