PDA

View Full Version : Problem with HUD at Boss Media

thoma@o2.pl
01-26-2012, 08:19 AM
Hello, after I updated my HM1 to 1.12.09, I have problems with HUD at boss media rooms ( paradisepoker).
Another sites work fine. When I play bossmedia sng, I use table finder to connect exact sng with tourney at HM ( files are imported correctly ) - IT WORKED until update - HUD appears for about one sec. and disaper. After another hand is imported I can do it once more, and again I can see HUD only for one sec. I tried it different computer with new instalation od HM, with new database, and have problem on both computers. Any ideas?
With regards
thoma.

Patvs
01-27-2012, 05:02 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

--

Delete the file Program Files/RVG Software/HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt
Then try the TableFinder again: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/ConfiguringTableFinderToShowHUD

thoma@o2.pl
01-27-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi ;)
a) 2 computers / 1st Vista 32bit / 2nd Win 7 Pro 64bit / both Windows Firewall / both Eset NOD32 but different versions
b) latest update maed and all written exe files start as administrator
c) I did exceptions to the windows firewall
d) both computers are up to date with updates
e) UAC turned off on both computers
f) Config/exenames.txt - deleted
No changes. When I use table finder - hud appears for 1sec. / after another hand is imported I can add table again and again and again...
I tried HUD on cash tables - works fine.
Problem only on SNG and Turneys
HM2 trial works fine with SnG.
I dont think it can by my computer(s) / Windows / firewall - problem
Any other ideas?

With regards

netsrak
01-28-2012, 07:47 AM
Please post screenshots of the tables and the table manager and please attach your holdemmanager.config file from c:\program files(x86)\rvg software\holdem manager\config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). it may be just called holdemmanager if you've extensions turned off.

thoma@o2.pl
01-28-2012, 09:40 AM
Hi,
as I wrote: on cash games works fine / sng - appear for 1 sec and than hud is gone

With regards.
thoma

Patvs
01-29-2012, 04:27 AM
Email us a handhistory of such a game (where you have no HUD) to support@holdemmanager.com

thoma@o2.pl
01-29-2012, 06:06 AM
Hi,
I have just sent e-mail.
with regards.

thoma@o2.pl
02-15-2012, 04:56 AM
hi,
nothing new since 2 weeks?
with regards
thomapl

Patvs
02-15-2012, 11:45 PM
PM me your email address you used to email support.

thoma@o2.pl
02-17-2012, 05:51 AM
PM me your email address you used to email support.

hi,

thoma@o2.pl

Patvs
02-18-2012, 02:14 AM
Fozzy replied to your email:

After reviewing the email, thread, and your config file, I do not see any settings that might be causing this.

I imported the hands you sent and I could see the HUD in the replayer for both cash and sng hands.

I think we should have asked you for some other files to help find the cause/solution for this problem.

I am sorry we did not ask you for these file in the thread to begin with:

I have bolded them in step #4 below:

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot of your desktop - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager

2) The tables (including one with no stats)

3) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.

4) The "\rvg software\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder AND the \appdata\roaming\hem data folder.

Please Zip these folders and email them, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to support@holdemmanager.com

Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.