PDA

View Full Version : Converting Hand Histories

blueblue
01-25-2012, 10:27 PM
How to convert hand histories? I know I should go to view hand,choose format,export to clipboard and paste it somewhere,but where fkn somewhere? On every site I get stupid errors,really frustrating,I must be Albert Einstein to convert my hands,it's so simple in HEM1,why did you complicate everything in HEM2? I don't get it.

Patvs
01-27-2012, 03:32 AM
When it's copied to clipboard--> you can paste it (right-click paste / or CRTL-V) it into any program (notepad, internet forum, etc.)

When you export it in the HM2 (default) formatting it's in the original formatting.
The other formats assume you're going to post it at a pokerforum/site and add color coding/formatting specific for that site.

blueblue
01-27-2012, 12:37 PM
Exactly what I do,but I still get errors and the sites don't recognize the hand history from HM2 in any exported format I tried.

DogNamedBluff
01-27-2012, 02:22 PM
Which poker client(s) are the hands from? Which export option and sites are you trying to do this for? Thank you for your help.

blueblue
01-27-2012, 02:31 PM
The hands are from Prima network.

I tryed to export the hands with almost all export options to handconverter,weaktight,flopturnriver,handhistoryc onverter,pokerhandreplays,pokerconverter,leggopoke r with no success.

The only site that can convert my hands is pokerhand.org and with the plaintext export option but it doesn't convert right.

It looks like this: Poker Hand History #6306414- Pokerhand.org (http://www.pokerhand.org/?6306414)
(You can see the 2nd hole card isn't displayed and the action isn't bolded,colored.)

DogNamedBluff
01-27-2012, 03:19 PM
Hi.

Thank you for your email.

This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 4239. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

I changed the subject line of this email to "Notify Me When 4239 Is Resolved". We have assigned someone to search for these subject lines after each release, so this should insure you get notified after this fix has been released.