PDA

View Full Version : HEM is acting very funny

mikeknight01
09-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Yesterday while running I believe it was 1.09 30aa I had an issue on Pokerstars playing full ring .10/.25 cash games where my HUD intially wouldn't show up on one particular table, while working fine on the other 3-5 tables open. When I went to that table manager and unchecked, and then re-checked the table it would show up on that table as zero hands and -- for all statistics. I then updated to 1.09 Beta 34. The issue continued through the session, and it greatly magnified the results somehow. I lost about 25 dollars that session but it said I lost about 97. The autoimport readout kept saying there was an error with one hand, so I'm assuming that's the table that wasn't working. I went into my hand history folder and the table was absent, which I'm guessing indicates that it wasn't abled to import them, but if it was just not getting the table the warped results wouldn't make sense. Today I've found 2 tables with the same issue, and have just picked up a very nice pot, but it seems like it doubled the gains. But just now I stacked someone again at the same table, but it accounted for those winnings accuratly. (apparently I run like and play like a god while posting on here, I want to find more bugs now) Looking back at the hand history of the hand that it seemed to overcalculate my winnings, I think it attatched the full amount of the pot size to my earnings, without accounting for my contribution to the pot. And now is has started recording hands, and using the HUD properly for the table Mandeville V, the one the two large hands are from, but not the other table, Agrius. Attatched is the FAQ and Answers and the config file, the hand histories at the top of the file are copied and pasted from the PS last hand option, as that's the only place I could find them.

fozzy71
09-24-2009, 10:12 PM
Please remove this duplicate/unnecessary entry at the beginning f your auto import folder list:

<setting name="AutoImportFolderList">C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory,True,True,C:\HMArchiv e
C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\IveGot0uts,True,True, C:\Documents and Settings\Mike\My Documents\Poker\HM Hand history Archive for IveGot0uts
C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\mikeknight01,True,True,C:\Docume nts and Settings\Mike\My Documents\Poker\HM Hand history Archive for IveGot0uts
</setting>

Please www.7zip.org the original hands and email them to fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name./

Your originals are in the archive folder specified in the code above.

mikeknight01
09-24-2009, 10:28 PM
Thanks for the speedy reply Fozzy, long time listener first time caller, but even when watching you guy's response times have wowed me. The email will be en route in a couple minutes.

-Mike

fozzy71
09-25-2009, 10:55 AM
*Try creating a new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146
*Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173
*If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, and export/import the hands from the old DB, and then delete the old DB. - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=21