PDA

View Full Version : Bwin export hands freezes

Mingmang
09-24-2009, 12:33 PM
I cannot export my bwin (ongame) hands from the Reports Tab/Right click on hands: export selected/all hands to hard drive.

It is very slow even for few hands, and if I try to export 100 hands or more it never finishes.

Windows XP or Windows 7, same behaviour.

I use the latest beta (34).

fozzy71
09-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Can you export the entire DB thru the DBControlPanel.exe?

Options > Database Management > Connect > Export Hands

This method should be much less resource intensive for your PC.

Mingmang
09-24-2009, 02:55 PM
Doing it right now, just to see how long it takes.

But you cannot select the period you want and as I use this method to export my hands between 2 computers every day, your 'solution' is not one :)

Edit: OK, less than 2 minutes to export everything.(340K hands)
The problem is only with bwin hands, it works perfectly and fast for all other sites (Everest, PS, ...)
What is specific to Bwin (ongame ?) while exporting hands ?

netsrak
09-24-2009, 03:11 PM
Don't know why Bwin is so slow but why don't you use the original handhistory files from the archive folder. This would save you the complete export process.

Mingmang
09-24-2009, 03:41 PM
You know what ? You are a genius :D Will do that !

Leif
09-25-2009, 01:21 PM
I have the same problem on Eurobet (same network).

The problem is, i have set the original HH-files made by the cardroom to delete after importing to HEM, in order for the import to work properly.

Now, i datamine some too, and now i want to extract my own hands to make a datebase with only my hands for analysis etc., since the normal database it getting too huge.

Anyway to do this when tabs (export to harddirve) doesn't work at ongame ?

After a short while it says "not responding" but only for a second, the it "responds" according ti the "task manager" but you cant do anything, not even minimizing the window.

You have to close HEM in the "task manager".

I let it run for a long time know, and i tried to import 15412 hands, it imported 15000 in 15 folders of 1000 each, starting from the latest hands, so i have all the hands from september, but are missing 412 from august (properly the first 412).

I will try and save from the first day in the database and see if the numbers eventually will add up.

Leif
09-25-2009, 01:55 PM
It actually works fine, except that you have to close HEM after import has finished as it freezes from start - and you wont be told when download has finished.

But there is a easy way aound this:

It imports in files contaning 1000 hands each.

So if you download 13254 hands, you will get 14 folders in total.

So just open the folder "exported hands" and se the progress, when the 14th file is visible in the folder it is done.

Close HEM in the "task manager" (ctrl+alt+del).

Open HEM again, and import from the folder.

ps.
Before i must have closed HEM when the 16th was about to download.