PDA

View Full Version : should take stats by number of players, not type of table

oskar
09-24-2009, 10:41 AM
My leakbuster 6m stats are a little messed up. It says I'm way too loose and aggressive in just about any situation. But when I compare it to my overall stats that's only true because leakbuster takes the stats from when I'm at a 6m table and not from when there are 6 players at the table.
More than half of my 6m hands are with less than 5 players and quite a lot are HU. I haven't checked if it does the same with FR, but I guess so.

Not gonna start a new thread for this, because it's kind of related: It sais that I'm calling 3b's too much, but when there's less players I'm getting 3b from the blinds a lot more, so I can call in position, and often it's a gay 3b to 3x or a limp/minraise... my did-call-3b stats are MASSIVELY in the black over 300k hands. Makes me think about calling 3-bets more actually :P

I don't mind it pointing me to a couple of "leaks", even if I know it's fine... I don't mind taking a second look at situations... that's what it's for. But I think some of the blanket statements might confuse less experienced players.
The videos could go a little more into detail about stuff like that... like when it might make sense to have a higher or lower whatever, but say that this is exploitable because...

Leak Buster Support
09-28-2009, 02:42 AM
My leakbuster 6m stats are a little messed up. It says I'm way too loose and aggressive in just about any situation. But when I compare it to my overall stats that's only true because leakbuster takes the stats from when I'm at a 6m table and not from when there are 6 players at the table.
More than half of my 6m hands are with less than 5 players and quite a lot are HU. I haven't checked if it does the same with FR, but I guess so.

Not gonna start a new thread for this, because it's kind of related: It sais that I'm calling 3b's too much, but when there's less players I'm getting 3b from the blinds a lot more, so I can call in position, and often it's a gay 3b to 3x or a limp/minraise... my did-call-3b stats are MASSIVELY in the black over 300k hands. Makes me think about calling 3-bets more actually :P

I don't mind it pointing me to a couple of "leaks", even if I know it's fine... I don't mind taking a second look at situations... that's what it's for. But I think some of the blanket statements might confuse less experienced players.
The videos could go a little more into detail about stuff like that... like when it might make sense to have a higher or lower whatever, but say that this is exploitable because...

Yes, the fewer number of players you're sitting with will of course alter ideal stat ranges. Hand values go up, and you're going to need to play more aggressive. I will have to double check with Roy, but it should no be grabbing your HU's or when the table get's fewer than 4 players. As far as I'm aware this is the case, but I'd also ask the developer again. I will get back to you though.