PDA

View Full Version : Huds - Possibility to deactivate them?

Rorry666
09-24-2009, 10:21 AM
Hi there

I just have a question...

Is it possible to use Hold'Em Manager (and therefore get hands transferred into HM while playing) while using HUDs from another program? :confused:

Can I actually deactivate HM's huds and use other HUDs from another program while still having HM collecting my hands?

I'd just like to analyse my play after my sessions and I just have a preference for another software when it comes to HUDs. That software shows statistics about opponents but doesn't gather data anywhere for me to be able to analyse my own game.

Great thanks in advance:)
Julien

fozzy71
09-24-2009, 12:44 PM
Just out of curiosity, what other HUD program are you using?

To not use HM's HUD by default:

HUD Options > Uncheck Launch HUD With Auto-Import

If the Table Manager is open already, yo can uncheck the box next to the table name, or turn off the Table Manager completely.

Rorry666
09-24-2009, 12:57 PM
Alright thanks man, glad to hear this is possible. I now really need to get myself HM!

I'm using Poker Edge, what I love about this program is that you can just come to a new room where you've never played before, and you won't need to colllect data during say two weeks before you can adapt to your opponents. Why? Because their data is updated in real time while you play. It supports most rooms by the way. Not a one-off cost like HM, but a monthly subscription. I'm not here to advertise about other softwares right, but at least I explained why this is my first choice when it comes to HUDs. I've heard about players letting their PCs run at night with some poker tables open, just to datamine. It's too much of a pain imo. BUT HUDs is all PE does (with some other small features), you can't analyse your play after you've played.

GL on the tables

fozzy71
09-24-2009, 01:06 PM
That software is prohibited on most of the major sites.

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/room/prohibited/

Rorry666
09-24-2009, 02:10 PM
True. As I said, I'm not here to advertise... I use it on the sites where the name Poker Edge just doesn't appear in their list of prohibited softwares. Fair enough