PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import Folders

Botmac
09-23-2009, 09:43 PM
I have always had the hand archive folder as one of the folders in my auto import section along with my fulltilt and pokerstars folders, could this cause a problem with hands being imported more than once and showing up in filters I made? If I look at say my last 500 hands I see no doubles, but when I filter the hands ,say called 3 bet, it would show the hands, but also have a double of the hand. All my stats for that filter are then off. Never had the problem before. I created a new database and reloaded all my backups, everthing is back to normal. Should I have the archive folder in my import folder? Running ver 1.09 beta 34, thanks

fozzy71
09-23-2009, 10:40 PM
Noooooooooooooooooooo

You should NEVER have your archive folder setup in your auto-import folder list. This can cause a lot of extra CPU use by HM, and it can cause your HUD to not appear. It has to scan your entire archive of files every 5 seconds and decide if they are duplicate files or new. :eek:

You should also never use the auto-import for doing a bulk import of your archives.

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Botmac
09-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Thanks Fozzy, I'll send it off in the morning, can't seem to get it to upload, but it does say just holdem manager.

Botmac
09-25-2009, 07:15 AM
Fozzy is this the file you wanted to see regarding my question of the archive flie in auto import, if not let me know, thanks

netsrak
09-25-2009, 08:19 AM
Which thread are you referring to?

Botmac
09-25-2009, 08:30 AM
It's the auto import post currently on page 3

netsrak
09-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Ok, i merged the threads. Next time you should answer in the original thread :)

And you can post links in an answer. Makes life easier for us. :)

The config file looks fine for me.
About your basic question: Hands will never be double imported because they have a unique hand number which is checked during the import.