PDA

View Full Version : Not saved through auto-import in Pacific poker

Dot Fender
09-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Yesterday I got HEM up and running, could import+auto-import from FT and Pacific poker, but the HUD did not work, today all-autoimport stopped working, I downloaded the newest patch, and now HUD works on both sites and autoimport works on FT, BUT not on Pacific.
Its strange because all the hand history files seems to be autoimported and ends in the common folder for both sites, but is just not saved in HEM ??

fozzy71
09-23-2009, 10:12 PM
Please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Dot Fender
09-24-2009, 05:07 AM
Sorry, I have read through the files, I have now found whats wrong, my player username starts with D. but when I choose that in " change " nothing pops up since yesterday 14.07, but when I choose my username with d. iam back with all the stats,
through my HUD works with D and d.
In setup hero names, pacific p., handhistory my name starts with D., how can I get it to work again, because I see future trouble, when I want to combine my aliases from dif. sites ?

netsrak
09-24-2009, 06:15 AM
Fozzy wanted you to answer the questions and post them in this thread so we can have a look at it. :)

For the Pacific player names you need to create an alias which covers all versions of your screen name.