PDA

View Full Version : How to re-import hands previously imported incorrectly

haroldmk
09-23-2009, 03:47 PM
I didnt play poker for a few months and now I played a couple of hundred hands but HM imported them incorrectly, HM doesnt show any info about those hands at all (just like they were'nt imported), it seems PokerStars change something in the HHs.

I up-dated my HM and tried to import those hands, but HM says "Found 0 files to process", I think HM "thinks" those hands are already imported and will not import anymore.

I guess HM reads "Hand #123456789" and verifies that, that hand was already imported and just skip it.

There is a way I can re-import those hand into HM?

Thanks in advance.
Harold.

fozzy71
09-23-2009, 09:39 PM
You have to trick HM by putting the files to a new location and using the manual import from folder option.

To get all your missed hands imported

1) Right-Click your Desktop > New > Folder.
2) Go to your \HMArchive folder - To verify the path, go to Options > Configure Auto Import Folders > Edit > Archive Folder: _________.
3) Open that folder and copy the hands (folders of hands) you think it has missed. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31). Also get any hand files that are in your \poker site\hand history folder.
4) Paste them into your new desktop folder > HM > Import From Folder.

Spec
03-17-2011, 09:13 PM
I had 4 hands imported incorrectly. I selected and deleted them using "Delete selected hands".

Then when I tried to import them again I I got zero files to process.

I did what Fozzy explained (copied files of that day to another location).

HM went through all files of that day but didn't import those 4 hands. He says that all hands are duplicates.

This is only 4 hands as a test but I have more incorrect hands so I just wanted to make this in a small scale before going to the bulk of the others.

Thanks
Spec

Patvs
03-18-2011, 01:57 AM
If you played all the hands on PokerStars, email them to request every hand you've ever played.

Create a new empty database. Import the files they sent you.
This way you can be sure all the hands in your database are correct.