PDA

View Full Version : Poker Trillion (PokerStars HH problem)

knot_
09-03-2008, 05:14 PM
Hello,

I am currently working on a hand history converter to convert Poker Trillion hand histories (Everleaf gaming network) to the PokerStars format so I can import them in Holdem Manager.

However, I am getting a lot of problems importing the hands. About 1/2 of the hands are can not be importing. All I can see in the logs is this (SQLErrors.txt):

The Error: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Occurred when trying to save the game

And in the Holdem Manager import panel it shows these hands as if they were duplicates, which they aren't.

Is there any way I can get any more debugging info about what is going wrong with importing these hands? Because I am having trouble finding the problem. I can not see at first sight what the differences are between the hands that are importing correctly, and the hands that aren't.

In attachment I will put a sample converted hand history. It contains 103 hands, of which 42 can be imported, 60 are considered 'duplicate' and 1 gives an error. The error is expected because on Poker Trillion it sometimes occurs that there is no small blind in a cash game, which is not supported by the PokerStars hand histories.

I am having no problems importing the hands in Poker Tracker 2, but I'm sure there must be something wrong with the hand histories where Holdem Manager is more strict about than PT2.

Thanks you.

knot

Rvg72
09-04-2008, 02:02 AM
jack,queen,king and ace should be upper case, so J,Q,K,A instead of j,q,k,a

That should fix all the issues. I also noticed once hand where the SB posted $0 which caused an error.

Roy

thkm
09-10-2008, 06:03 AM
Hello,

I am currently working on a hand history converter to convert Poker Trillion hand histories (Everleaf gaming network) to the PokerStars format so I can import them in Holdem Manager.
knot

Hello,

Is there a way you could send me this converter - I'm also playing on Everleaf and wait desperately for the support for it on all online poker tools. My email is info@thkm.si or my MSN (thkmb@hotmail.com).

Thanks and have a nice day.

knot_
09-10-2008, 04:45 PM
Thanks RVG, that was indeed the problem! I have fixed some more issues and now have a more or less working version of the converter.

You can download it here: http://www.knot.be/EverleafHHConverter.jar

Mingmang
01-23-2009, 05:42 AM
Many hands from Everleaf network do not contain the hands showed by other players. You can only guess them by looking at the winning hand.

Is there any way to add this information (holecards) into an already imported hand in HEM ?

morny
01-23-2009, 03:32 PM
No you would need to purge the HH andt then manually edit the file and reimport it

allabout
04-17-2009, 08:46 PM
Does anyone have this working? I keep getting this error and the HUD has to be shut down. It used to work somewhat, but now I can't even get in 2 hands before the error comes up.
http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s277/scullydidit/HEMP4Eerror.jpg

I know its not your software, but this is the only converter I found for Everleaf... Anyone from support know what would cause this error or how to get rid of it if possible?

Mingmang
04-18-2009, 03:49 AM
Just press Ignore. It will continue working.

But new players are not recognised, so you need to press 'Start' in the converter every 10/15 minutes.

allabout
04-18-2009, 07:34 AM
I've tried pressing ignore but it seems that then the HUD doesn't pick up any new hands. Like if I had 5 hands when it stopped, it just stays at 5 hands. Will it update if I keep pressing stop and start on the converter? Thanks for the suggestion.

Maxime1212
05-12-2009, 01:41 AM
Hello,

I use the HH converter that the user Knot has done. He modified himself this converter for my € evereleaf room.

everything is working fine with the import of hands in HU and stats display in the software. However the HUD is not working and i got this error.

PLz take note that this HH converter transforms Everleaf (not supported by HM) hands in Pokerstars Hands (Supported !)

Maxime1212
05-12-2009, 11:48 AM
Can you see my bug ? I think only HM developpers can help me . Anyone around? :)

morny
05-12-2009, 02:40 PM
Were working on the issue, this version has improved it http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and we should have a full fix out soon so keep an eye on the releases forum

Sukosen
07-25-2009, 03:48 PM
I tried that knot's converter and it does convert to pokerstars histories, but the problem is that neither HEM nor PT2 are able to read them, meaning they don't figure to be legit pokerstars histories (limit holdem, ring/cash). I also tried the Mr. B's converter but it didn't work either (possibly didn't even convert the hands).