PDA

View Full Version : Importing Hands

bilirubin
09-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Hi Guys,

I have just bought HM and I am in the process of setting it up, however I seem to have hit a few snags.

I play on Full Tilt and Stars and I have followed the instructions to set up both the processed and hand history folders as explained in the HM FAQ's and registered them in HM.

It then suggests I play a few hands to see if what I have done is correct, this I did on both sites and all worked well, however I have played two short sessions tonight to give it another test and the Full Tilt session has been logged in HM but not the Stars.

Any reason why this has happened???? what is the best way to import the hands, I assume it does not do it automaticaly when I launch HM so do I choose Auto Import, Import from Folder or Import from files???

Also I get the impression that the Stars session from today went in OK but I can't see it, I can only see yesterday's, am I doing something wrong???

This is my first post and I am a noob to HM so apologies if this has been posted in the wrong section or has been asked 100 times before.

Thanks in advance

Mike

morny
09-03-2008, 05:23 PM
Stars done an update yesterday installl this patch and move the stars hh to a new folder and reimport them after you install the patch http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.03.exe and remember to close down HM when running the patch