PDA

View Full Version : HMImport has stopped working

RandomTramp
09-23-2009, 11:20 AM
...i receive that message whenever i press auto import, or try to import manually.

This issue started since the last FTP update (yesterday). I was running HEM 1.09 beta 15. Today I installed beta 34 and still having the same issue.

any suggestions?

thanks in advance

netsrak
09-23-2009, 02:22 PM
Please reboot your computer,
delete all files in the ftp handhistory folder or move them to a different folder and try again.

grizzz
10-12-2009, 01:19 PM
I had the same problem and moved the ipoker hand historys to another folder then moved them back in one by one. Turned out it was just one file that was causing the problem. Is there any way i can fix this file so that i can import it?

netsrak
10-12-2009, 03:14 PM
You can open it with a text editor like notepad and try to detect and fix the problem or you split the file into one hand per file.

grizzz
10-12-2009, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the reply. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to things like this! When i open the file i get a really long page of hands. What kind of thing would i be looking for that could be the source of the prob? Are certain lines more likely to be the problem because i think looking at every line would take a long time!

netsrak
10-13-2009, 03:26 AM
Sorry but i cant help you with this.
I think you should try to separate the hands into individual files or you start with making 2 files with half the hands and try to import these to narrow the problem.

grizzz
10-13-2009, 03:44 AM
Ok thanks. So when i'm splitting them, what do i do about the "general" section about the session at the top. If i'm doing them individually can this be left out? Thanks

netsrak
10-13-2009, 06:45 AM
I have no idea, try both versions (with and without general section)