PDA

View Full Version : I can't see HUD stats when observing a table or waiting for the big bling

Spec
01-23-2012, 03:44 PM
I play in Poker Stars and have version 1.12.09

Until end of December when I opened a table I could see HUD stats after 1 or 2 hands. Same if I sat in a table and was waiting for the big blind.

However this year this stopped working, although I have not changed any setting.

In HUD Options - Site Option - Poker Stars I have the option Pre Fetched ticked and the folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data.

In Option - Configure auto importing folder one of the folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data + subfolders

What can be wrong ? Did Poker Stars stopped allowing people to import observed hands since the beginning of 2012 ?

Patvs
01-24-2012, 02:00 AM
Prefetch/HomeGames is broken in 1.12.09 (as a result of PokerStars' change in the handhistory formatting)
Prefetch fixed in: http://www.filedropper.com/hmupdaterelease-1 (and in the NEXT official public build)

Pokerman13
01-27-2012, 11:27 AM
I am trying to solve the same problem and not having any luck.

First off is it possible to take stats on observed tourney tables and display stats? It sounds like it is possible but I just want to make sure.

If it is possible can you troubleshoot me through it.. I have gave it a 2 day effort so its not like im coming here right away I have tried very hard to get this working.

Thanks for your help.

Patvs
01-27-2012, 09:02 PM
Prefetch also works on tourney tables.
It will only prefetch 1 hand: so when observing a cashtable, you can see how good/bad the players are.
Or when you join a table, you'll have stats on the players, before the first hand is dealt.

Prefetch can't datamine hands.

What's your current issue? Prefetch HUD doesn't popup at all?
Update to the link I posted above.

In HUD Options - Site Option - Poker Stars turn on Pre Fetch and the folder is C:\Program Files (x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Importing\HEM data.

In Option - Configure auto import folders add that folder as an auto import folder.