PDA

View Full Version : Can't setup PokerStars Hero name

DP388
09-22-2009, 08:20 PM
I set up Full Tilt just fine and started the instructions over for Poker Stars. I played a few hands and the HUD never displayed. I then went to the HUD Options to set up the hero name and it did not find my Poker Stars name.

The hand history shows in the proper folder on my computer and I double checked the import folder to make sure it is pulling from the right place.

When doing the auto import it seems to try and then it says there have been errors (not sure where that log is). The hands from Poker Stars are not showing up in the reports tab.

My version is 1.08.04.

Let me know what other info you need.

Thanks.

fozzy71
09-22-2009, 09:02 PM

My version is 1.08.04......

Please update to the latest 1.09 beta 34 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

DP388
09-22-2009, 10:44 PM
thanks, that seemed to work

DeepBlue
09-23-2009, 02:14 AM
I updated to the 1.09 beta 34 version, and this got my Stars hands to import successfully. However, I can not view them from the Reports tab, even when I reload the app, clear all filters, and Refresh the Reports view. What is wrong? It only shows hands from a couple of months ago (which already showed before updating) that I played on Stars then.

Please help!

netsrak
09-23-2009, 03:24 AM
Please try with a new database and reimport your hands:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

DeepBlue
09-23-2009, 03:31 AM
Ok, thanks! For re-import, is the best way to do that to copy all hand history files from archive into a new, temporary folder, then direct HM (after setting up new DB) to simply pull all files from that temp folder? (vs. exporting from old db and reimporting from that exported db file?)

netsrak
09-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Yes, you can use the files from the archive.

You can import them directly via import file or import from folder.
Only if the import says "0 files processed.." you need to copy them to a different folder before the import.