PDA

View Full Version : HUD problem with FT after update

ohsnapzbrah
09-22-2009, 01:09 PM
I played on Full Tilt last night before the update, and the HUD and hand importer and Table Manager were working perfectly fine. Today, Full Tilt updates the software and the HUD/Table Manager will not work.
The auto import is working just fine. On Table Manager, it is not showing any of the tables that I was playing at, and no HUD was appearing on the tables. I do have the lastest 1.09 beta 34 installed. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or is this a bug due to Full Tilt's new update?

netsrak
09-22-2009, 01:46 PM
I just played some hands after the FTP update without any problem.

So do the standard procedure:
* reboot computer
* Vista: check administrator settings for FTP clients and holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe or make sure that UAC is still switched off.
* Delete all files in the FTP handhistory folder or move them to a different folder
* try again

zaigezunt
09-24-2009, 02:34 PM
Im having the same problem since yesterdays FTP update .

The hud works fine on 6 of the 8 tables im playing , but doesnt show up at all on the other two . In addition , its not importing the hands from these other two tables into HEM , as if im not playing those to tables ..

zaigezunt
09-24-2009, 02:36 PM
Ive rebooted computer , and deleted all old files ..im using XP

netsrak
09-24-2009, 03:13 PM
Which version number does HM display in the title of the main window?

zaigezunt
09-24-2009, 03:18 PM
just updated it today ..thought maybe it would fix this problem

1.09 beta 34

fozzy71
09-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.