PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Hud freezing

Jhonnybegood
01-22-2012, 05:01 PM
I posted before in another thread cause i did not want to creat a new one but got no response so I will make a new one.
I'm having some issues with hh +pp.
I'm using 12.09 latest hm version i believe. But the hud freezes in a given number of hands.
So I'm having to re-open all the time to get the job done.
Before i forget it was not opening automaticcaly in the first place. I had to use the table finder.
Windows 7 here
Thank you

Patvs
01-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.ex e and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates./

Forseti
02-05-2012, 06:41 PM
I have same kind of problem. Stats not updating. I have to use table manager all the time to get latest stats. And it works only few times, then I have to relaunch hud. Problem has been few months at ipoker (bet365), but now it came also at party poker winter million tournament. I have latest build and tested also with new database, disabled firewall (Kaspersky, but same problem was also with Comodo) and I also did those "run as admin" settings etc...

Is there been same kind of problems with HEM2? Just asking because I tried it, but couldnīt import my database there, so I gave up. Now canīt test, because donīt have trial time anymore.

netsrak
02-06-2012, 07:19 AM
The Hud not working on some Party tourneys like the winter million is a known bug in HM1. We are investigating it.

HM2 should work better. For an additional trial please contact sales@holdemmanager.com. They need the email adress which you used to register on Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com)

Forseti
02-09-2012, 11:48 AM
I have now played few tournaments with HEM2 and itīs working very well. I also succeed to import my HEM1 hands by importing just one month at a time. ( I imported only last two years)

So I probably buy this after I test it little bit more, but it looks very promising. :cool: