PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager closed unexpectedly

djpj
01-22-2012, 03:59 PM
Hi, since today I cannot start holdem manager any more. If I start up it tells me that the program closed and gives me this report:

0037.068 [MainApp.App_DispatcherUnhandledException] Exception System.ArgumentException Het pad heeft een ongeldige indeling.
bij System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength)
bij System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String fileName)
bij HMClass.IPokerImporter.ProcessHand(String Hand, String Filename)
bij HMClass.Hand.ProcessAHand(String HandLines, String Filename, List`1 HandsToSkip, Boolean ForceOldParsingMethod)
bij HMClass.Hand..ctor(String HandLines, String Filename)
bij HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Events.Poker.Selected HandsChangedEventArgs.get_HandHistories()
bij HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Controls.Hands.HandVi ewerControls.HandViewerControl.c__DisplayClassa.On SelectedHandsChangedb__9()
bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bij MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
bij System.IO.Path.NormalizePath(String path, Boolean fullCheck, Int32 maxPathLength)
bij System.IO.FileInfo..ctor(String fileName)
bij HMClass.IPokerImporter.ProcessHand(String Hand, String Filename)
bij HMClass.Hand.ProcessAHand(String HandLines, String Filename, List`1 HandsToSkip, Boolean ForceOldParsingMethod)
bij HMClass.Hand..ctor(String HandLines, String Filename)
bij HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Events.Poker.Selected HandsChangedEventArgs.get_HandHistories()
bij HoldemManager.Infrastructure.Controls.Hands.HandVi ewerControls.HandViewerControl.c__DisplayClassa.On SelectedHandsChangedb__9()
bij System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.Internal RealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
bij MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCat chWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
0048.355 [WorkerAutoImporter.AutoImportFiles] files=34
0048.360 [WorkerDatabaseBase.ImportFilesAsync] Start File count=34, importSource=Auto
0048.361 [WorkerDatabaseBase.ImportFilesAsync] After ImportFilesLocker
0048.370 [WorkerPostgresqlDatabase.ImportFilesInternal] Start importSource=Auto, filesToImport=34
0048.379 [WorkerPostgresqlDatabase.Open] Finished Opening connection with SERVER=127.0.0.1;PORT=5432;UID=postgres;PWD=postgr es;DATABASE=iPoker;POOLING=True;MINPOOLSIZE=10;MAX POOLSIZE=50; in 1 ms
0048.861 [WorkerPostgresqlDatabase.ImportFilesInternal] SelectedPlayerHands=4967, MaxHands=1600000
0048.861 [WorkerPostgresqlDatabase.ImportFilesInternal] Returns
0048.866 [WorkerDatabaseBase.RaiseImportCompletedEvent] ImportProgress File 0 of 34 (%)
0048.866 [WorkerDatabaseBase.RaiseImportCompletedEvent] import completed
0048.873 [WorkerStatusBarViewModel.SetImportStatusMessage] Source=Auto, ImportState=Completed, FileProgress=0, HasCancelledImportFiles=False
0048.875 [MainPlayerDetailsControl.UpdatePlayerList] Finished PlayerDetailsControl.UpdatePlaterList in 2 ms
0048.879 [WorkerDatabaseBase.ImportFilesAsync] Import complete
0048.879 [WorkerDatabaseBase.ImportFilesAsync] End
0048.887 [MainPokerManager.get_ActiveSessionHands] Performance ActiveSessionHands returned in 3 ms
0048.890 [MainHMAppsModule.OnImportProgressChanged] HMAppsModule.OnImportProgressChanged

I only pasted this part of the report for privacy reasons (entire report would say serial number and my name and stuff). I have emailed the entire report via the error report wizard.

What do I have to do now? I already deleted and installed .net framework and that didn't help, tried reboot, didn't work. Everything worked perfectly before?

djpj
01-23-2012, 06:41 AM
I've tried system restore today as well, now I still get the same error report. It actually shows the UI now, but then instantly crashes. It gave me an update because I restored and downloaded that, didn't work.

Het pad heeft een ongeldige indeling means The path is not of a legal form. in English.

Please help!

Now I tried reinstalling everything from holdem manager. Didn't work either!

djpj
01-24-2012, 10:19 AM
Anyone????

By the way, I've reinsatlled .net framework 2 times already and nothing worked. Re-re-re-reinstalled holdem manager with deleting everything from appdata/roaming/holdemmanger except config and database maps...

Deleted files like prefs.xml and see if they were possibly corrupt... nothing works.

fopah
01-25-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. Every post you make in a thread bumps it to the end of the list. Please email us the full log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

djpj
01-26-2012, 05:33 AM
Hi,
Sorry for the delay. Every post you make in a thread bumps it to the end of the list. Please email us the full log.txt file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

I've already emailed that to support. They told me to delete everything except config and database and reinstall latest holdem manager, that didn't work.
This is the kind of stuff people find on their first google search...

But never mind, the problem solved itself somehow. I now pray that it doesn't come back.

It isn't clear to people whether they should use support or support forums. As far as I can tell, they both suck. Why not make one good support forum and get rid of the useless support? That way people will get helped better.

Sarek
01-29-2012, 06:22 AM
When we need HHs and \ or log files - this should be sent to support email. At least because these files contain private information. Sometimes resolving requires Teamviewer session - this also is easy to plan via email.
If question can be resolved directly in forum - why not?