View Full Version : HUD show stats starting from 0 hand

qubbo
09-22-2009, 08:07 AM
HUD show stats starting from 0 hand

How can I do?

Thanks!

fozzy71
09-22-2009, 12:03 PM
Your opponents will aggregate at each table. Your own stats start fresh at every new table.

HM is designed to only show your session stats at that table as we felt it was alot more useful for a couple of reasons:
1) A lot of people will have a huge amount of stats on themselves so it saves lagging issues having to show these for yourself
2) A lot of regulars are very aware of their stats and when youve alot of stats accumulated it would take a huge swing just for 1 stat to change since you've such a big sample and so there not very useful
3) Its much more beneficial to see your session stats to get an idea of how aggressive or passive people will see you since you sat at that table. (again even if its against a reg youll know yourself your overall image or at least you should)
4) You can easily check your overall stats in the reports section to remind any stats but again most people know their stats pretty well.

qubbo
09-22-2009, 12:11 PM
Thanks!

I agree with you!

So, the oppo stats will be shown according to "Additional HUD filter" while Hero's stats reset every new table?

regards

fozzy71
09-22-2009, 12:43 PM

So, the oppo stats will be shown according to "Additional HUD filter" while Hero's stats reset every new table?

Correct

You can even remove the hero stats entirely if you prefer to not see your own. Use the hud options > player preferences > display these stats and click on each stat and new line item and turn off the 'display for you' option for each item.

The Minder
09-22-2009, 09:35 PM
This may be applicable to ring games, but not SnG/MTT.

Can we please have the option of NOT having the HUD reset when a player in an SnG/MTT is moved to a new table.

netsrak
09-23-2009, 03:32 AM
Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

The Minder
09-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Please suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions
I'm not sure I've seen anything come out of uservoice that hasn't been proposed long ago ITF. I've sent Roy an email explaining why resetting the HUD stats in an MTT/SnG just because you relocate to a diff table is nonsense.

netsrak
09-23-2009, 06:31 AM
That might be a better way to get it realized :)

fozzy71
09-23-2009, 09:53 AM
I'm not sure I've seen anything come out of uservoice that hasn't been proposed long ago ITF. .....

That is the whole premise of the suggestion site. To keep the suggestions Out of This Forum and to keep Roy from receiving email suggestions, so he can concentrate on coding and implementing previouisly suggested features, instead of answering emails about new features. ;)

The Minder
09-23-2009, 11:03 PM
That is the whole premise of the suggestion site. To keep the suggestions Out of This Forum and to keep Roy from receiving email suggestions, so he can concentrate on coding and implementing previouisly suggested features, instead of answering emails about new features. ;)

This is not a new feature. I'm trying to correct a logic fault created by cash game code cutters on the tourney side of HEM. It is one of many 'faults' I have found on HEM's tourney side. Uservoice is for 'new stuff', this forum is for faults/bugs/problems/etc.