PDA

View Full Version : HUD: Missed cb stats + fold 2 c/r turn, river

Perception
01-22-2012, 10:29 AM
Hello

Im kinda confused with missed cb stats:
I would like to define the stats used in this scenarios:
1. Pfr misses contbet in position on the flop. Then someone bets into him on the turn. I would like to define how often does this betting into him happens when PFR checks behind and misses cb. (parameter: Turn bet vs Missed CB IP?)
2. Player with initiative misses contbet in position on the turn. Then he is faced with a bet on the river (River bet vs Missed CB IP?)
3. Blind vs Blind: SB-Pfr misses contbet out of position on the turn, BB bets into him. I would like how often he bets in this scenario. (??)

Turn bet vs Missed flop CB OOP? What situations are applied to this? Pfr doesnt cb's as well as villain who checks beh, then pfr checks again and villain bets?

And whats the difference between missed cb and skipped cb?

Perception
01-22-2012, 10:40 AM
Also I have problems with displaying "Turn fold 2 c/r" and "River fold 2 c/r"
While im in stats appearance tab, if i click on "off" button to add and define a colour range, nothing happens but numbers change by themselves.

Thank you for your help

Perception
01-23-2012, 10:41 AM
1. turn bet vs missed flop cb oop
2. river bet vs missed turn cb oop
3. turn bet vs missed cb ip
---
my second question remains actual

DogNamedBluff
01-27-2012, 08:33 AM
1. turn bet vs missed flop cb oop -- correct
2. river bet vs missed turn cb oop -- correct
3. turn bet vs missed cb ip -- correct
---

my second question remains actual
The image links you posted are inactive, but I have tested your issue from the explanation and was able to change the color definitions. See image.47351
Can you please post another image of the HUD Options > Stat Appearance?

Thank you.

Perception
01-27-2012, 11:36 AM
In the first image you can see that at the top left stats appear as abbreviations (not numbers, instead or numbers there are F2TCR, F2RCR). Right side is for "Fold turn to c/r" and I can not change colour ranges, if I click on "off" button, numbers change, but im not able to add colours.
At the table's hud, they dont appear at all.
http://www.image-share.com/upload/1250/10.jpg
http://www.image-share.com/upload/1250/11.jpg

DogNamedBluff
01-27-2012, 02:19 PM
Please export and send a copy of this HUD to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. Is this a HUD you have imported from HM1? Thank you.