PDA

View Full Version : Understanding reports = boosting my bankroll

bigbro69
09-21-2009, 06:15 PM
Hi

Been using the program for a short while now. I have 3k hands on FT. I´ve been through basic reading on stats, but is actually not yet able to find my leaks, and that should be the whole idea, right?:p

I´m starting to work my way through my player detail window. That is off course a start, but i would really love to find articles on how to interpret the reports. I mean, what stats are overall profitable in tournaments. There are a huge number of articles on cashgame, but not much on touneys. Any suggestions on where to find such aticles is much appreciated. :)

bigbro69
10-04-2009, 04:01 AM
Well, still struggling to find good links. Have also tried 2+2 forum. Its very hard to get replies:confused:

Lok9
10-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Play more hands. 3000 is not enough for your stats to tell you much of use.

Ask questions in the Beginners forum on 2+2, you will get answers (some even helpful).

Also at 2+2, read the stickies in the micro-limits (or whatever limits you play) forum. They will have links to collections of good info.

bigbro69
10-05-2009, 03:26 AM
I will definately put your advice to use. Maybe i should be more specific and ask about a small number of stats instead of (possibly) a huge general question.:rolleyes: