PDA

View Full Version : Problems with beta

shipitplx
09-21-2009, 03:00 PM
Hi,

I tried to import some hands from pokerstars to my database and i noticed i only got errors..

So i started reading around the forum and it says i need to get the latest beta patch to get the importing working for stars.. I download the patch, try to install the patch and when the install gets to about 40-50% i get some error saying ".... cant replace holdemmanager.exe" or something like that..

I press Ok. and the installer continues, and when i try to start HEM after the patch, i get the message "Holdemmanager has stopped workings, windows is checking for a solution"

And yes, UAC is disabled, hmhud and hm is running as admin..

So how can i install the beta properly?
:confused::confused::confused:

fozzy71
09-21-2009, 03:04 PM
So i started reading around the forum and it says i need to get the latest beta patch to get the importing working for stars.. I download the patch, try to install the patch and when the install gets to about 40-50% i get some error saying ".... cant replace holdemmanager.exe" or something like that..........

This means part of Hm did not shut down fully and are still running in the task manager. The easiest solution, is to reboot and run the update again.

shipitplx
09-21-2009, 05:49 PM
wee, worked! :) (/slap myself because i never tried that and i've probably re-installed hm/postgresql/stars a zillion times)

tyty