PDA

View Full Version : Can't Import or add Hero for Pokerstars

loudogg04
09-21-2009, 10:40 AM
I downloaded the trial version of this software yesterday and spent about 3 hours trying to get it working with no luck. I downloaded the latest version too.

I'm using Pokerstars and Vista. I turned off UAC for Vista. I verified that my hand history folders match for the two websites. I am running Pokerstars as Admin. When I try to run HEM as admin, the box is grayed out in Vista. I think this means I am already running as admin.

When I try to import, every new import is detected with an error. Also, when I try to add myself as a hero it never detects any names.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

effuno
09-21-2009, 01:04 PM
Hope I am not hijacking the thread, but i'm having similar problems.

I've just upgraded to 4GB ram ( from 2GB, on a 32bit OS, though..so only 3.2GB for now). This messed up the postgre and I've had to re-install the whole thing since.

With HEM, I've added the auto-import folders (correctly) and restarted HEM, played some hands on pokerstars. The hands are not being imported, but are shown as import errors. I've also tried importing some other HandHistory files, but with the same result (import error). Due to this, the hero name does not display in search window.

Can anyone suggest a solution please ?

netsrak
09-21-2009, 01:16 PM
Please make sure you have the 1.09 beta 33 patch from the link in my signature.

If that doesn't help, or you need help for any reason, please let us know.

loudogg04
09-21-2009, 10:59 PM
It works, thanks!

effuno
09-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Thanks. It worked.. apparantely, I was using beta patch numbered 25.

Still, I ran into problems with getting my PS username to come-up in cash tab ( due to some ' exception error' etc. ) But it disappeared after a couple of tries.