PDA

View Full Version : Question definition «Hero» was the last preflop raiser.

SS-24
01-21-2012, 01:14 PM
I can not achieve, that the program has displayed all situations when «Hero» was the last preflop raiser. I as that incorrectly set parametres for definition of the given situation, or it is the program cannot define them

I apologise for my English, I write by means of the electronic translator.
Thanks

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 01:53 PM
Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx)

If you still have issues please attach hand history where the definition should be success and your definition

SS-24
01-21-2012, 02:38 PM
I will try to paint a situation more in detail.
I have created a small database on 500 hands in HM2 and PT3. In NoteCaddy and PT3 I have made selection of hands on defined preflop to situations, in a situation «Hero» last preflop raiser, PT3 have defined 39 hands satisfying to this condition, NoteCaddy on the set options have defined 37 hands. Almost same situation with definition «Hero» callers in preflop raise pot, from 41 hands NoteCaddy has defined 39. In a situation limp pot, from 141 hands has defined, 140. I am not assured of correctness of the options in NoteCaddy, I am possible them I specify not correctly.

Thanks.

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 02:48 PM
Please post a definition where you believe a note should have been taken but it wasn't. and please post the hand history

This is mandatory and without this information we wont be able to help you

SS-24
01-21-2012, 03:23 PM
Here two hands which are not defined in a situation "Hero" raiser. By the way in a database where only two these hands, they are defined.

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 03:35 PM
Please post a definition where you believe a note should have been taken but it wasn't

SS-24
01-21-2012, 04:12 PM

SS-24
01-22-2012, 12:16 PM
What verdict, in what an error will be.

nilaynilay
01-22-2012, 12:21 PM
i will be checking this tonight

nilaynilay
01-22-2012, 01:39 PM
when you include hands you need to include the name of the player for whom the note should be taken. and also what you think the error is. please provide this information

I have looked at you definitions and i think it is incorrectly made. for starters if you want to find out raise % you need to tick
define opportunities by action
instead you have ticked donot take notes for missed opportunities.

and you have also ticked all preflop actions must be selected. this means hands where player raises then calls a 3 bet are not being counted as you havent ticked that box.

please read through this so you are clear on how to make definition
Best practices for creating NoteCaddy definitions - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/Best-practices-for-creating-NoteCaddy-definition.ashx)

You need to decide what you are trying to do with this note and the rest will be easy after that

SS-24
01-22-2012, 02:47 PM
Data nots have been created to understand on purpose, what options should be exposed to define a situation - the player were the last preflop raiser. For subsequent use of the given options at creation of more difficult nots. Check was carried out on the player for whom is available most of all information, that is on «Hero» (24SS24). At check it was found out, what not all demanded hands have been marked, then I have written post whether to learn correct I have specified options for situation definition - the player last preflop raiser.

The option «Do not take notes for missed opportunities» has been chosen specially as at present I should not define possibilities. And it is necessary to define only situations where the condition set by us was executed.

At not activated option «all preflop actions must be selected», the result is even worse, besides that two already described situations have not been defined, four situations have been defined where the specified condition has not been executed. I did not know what my options correct, therefore have shown those for which less than errors.

p.s. It is heavy to me to describe all in English as I badly know it.

nilaynilay
01-22-2012, 05:00 PM
Try and describe the situation you are trying to make the note for. What you wrote is very hard to understand and we wont get anywhere with that even if i try.

SS-24
01-22-2012, 05:49 PM
I can describe in detail a problem in Russian. In the given theme I wished to find out, whether options specified on screenshot in the first post allow, to define a situation - the player were the last preflop raiser.

nilaynilay
01-22-2012, 05:52 PM
ok so if i understand correctly you want a note taken only if the player is the last preflop raiser?

based on this let me know what note is being incorrectly taken and for whom in the hand history you sent

SS-24
01-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Yes.

SS-24
01-23-2012, 10:48 AM
If it is not difficult, lay out please correct nots for a situation - the player last preflop raiser.

sreticentv
01-23-2012, 07:01 PM
You provide note: Raiser.xml

To me it looks correct

You provide 2 hands. In these hands player 24SS24 raises last pre flop.

For both hands he gets note: 46921

Understand problem is unidentifiable with given information

SS-24
01-24-2012, 11:03 AM
The problem in that the program defines these hands, when they separate when to these hands other hands are added, the program does not define them.
And it not only with given "definition", the same occurs and to other "definitions". In total it is not defined or defined incorrectly from 2 % to 10 % of hands.

Thanks.

sreticentv
01-24-2012, 06:50 PM
In total it is not defined or defined incorrectly from 2 % to 10 % of hands.

Please provide some hands where it is incorrectly defined. Otherwise I cannot help you

SS-24
01-24-2012, 08:13 PM
I have understood, why you do not understand me, you look indications of the test of a hand, and I look data HUD. The test shows, that on a hand is made nots, but in HUD this hand is not displayed.

And in replayer these hands are not displayed.

sreticentv
01-26-2012, 08:42 AM
http://wiki.assaultware.com/Things-that-look-like-bugs-but-are-not.ashx

Look at the second item