PDA

View Full Version : HEM randomly won't let me import hands

droller
09-20-2009, 10:48 PM
I was using beta 15, assumed the problem would fix with an update to 33.. nope :(.

HEM was working fine on friday, now when I try to get it running and IMPORTING HANDS, it won't let me.

"import files" "import from folder" "start auto import" are all GRAYED out - As in I'm unable to press those buttons to begin an import.

It also says "stop import" - I can select this. When I press that, it just freezes out on "stopping..."

When I close HEM, it says "Import is still running. Still wanna exit and have HEM stop the import"

No tables are detected on my table manager, no HUD pops up as well. Help?

droller
09-21-2009, 12:11 AM
also, i cannot do any DB work because it's stuck on import, but it's not actually importing anything.

when i try to goto DB mgmt, it says it can't be done while importing. when i try to stop the import, it just stays on "stopping..." for minutes on end.

netsrak
09-21-2009, 04:09 AM
Please reboot your computer,
update to the latest Beta.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

droller
09-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Fixed -

I uninstalled HEM, disabled UAC and then re-installed. Working fine now. Did the update after insteall.. was a little random to have it stop working out of no where. Thanks though! :)