PDA

View Full Version : Holdem manager does not work on Pokerstars after new update

hongchang
09-20-2009, 10:03 PM
Hi,

My holdem manager stopped displaying the stats after I installed the latest patch from pokerstars on 20th Sep. My last game session before the patch was on 16th Sep, and holdem worked fine on that.

The manager displayed something like "Duplicate hands error" or something like that in the auto import page.

I have updated the holdem manager to the latest version, 1.09 beta 33, but still the problem persists. I looked through the faq as suggested in the links but no help so far. I am playing in cash games, NLHE on pokerstars.

Thanks for your help.

netsrak
09-21-2009, 04:14 AM
We have no general problems on Stars so it must be something with your system.

Please reboot your computer, check the configuration in the stars client and the auto-import settings in HM.
Delete all files in the Stars Handhistory or move them to a different folder and try again.

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73
and/or stars client, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory.
Right click the holdemmanager.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu.

If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Shayo
09-22-2009, 05:04 AM
I have the same Problems.

i installed the the latest patch from your signature, but if i start the Holdem manager ist shows me the version number 1.08.04 in the tor of the Programmwindow.

I Restart my computer and remove all existing history files and check the HM Options for the import folders.

If i sit on the Tables the Table Manager find the tables but shows it wrong, example: i sit on a fullring table and the table manager shows my no pot players 0/6(0short) 0Fish 0VpiP 0Hands.

Shayo

I am sorry but my english is not so good

netsrak
09-22-2009, 06:48 AM
You need to install the latest Beta 34 to your original installation folder while HM is not running.

It must say 1.09 Beta 34 in the title.