PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats in HU sng's

Dai
09-20-2009, 05:09 PM
I'm playing HU sng's and would like a stat that shows the percentage that the player in the big blind raises a limp from the sb. I have tried "Steal limped pot" but that doesn't work. Is it an issue with playing HU, or are there another stat I need to use for this purpose?

Also, as a general question, are there any known issues with the HUD stats when playing HU sng's?

netsrak
09-21-2009, 04:25 AM
There is just a discussion about HU stats in this thread: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17873

Normally this "Steal limped pot" shoudl work.

Mike chops
09-21-2009, 12:33 PM
Steal limped pot is when everyone limps pre-flop. On the flop, it is checked around to the last player to act who bets.

Dai
09-22-2009, 05:46 AM
Steal limped pot is when everyone limps pre-flop. On the flop, it is checked around to the last player to act who bets.

Ah, thanks for explaining. I'm still trying to figure out which stat to use for showing how much the BB raises a limp from the SB in a HU SNG.

The "Raise first" is defined as "Raise First is similar to Pre Flop Raise except it doesn’t include 3bets as its only the 1st person to raise that has their Raise First stat effected and it doesnt include raising limpers."

It's the "doesnt include raising limpers" part that confuses me. Since one can choose "BB raise first", the only way for the BB to be able to raise first is if there are limpers when it's his turn to act.

Will this stat do the trick?

EDIT: Nope, doesn't work. Is there a stat for this situation?