PDA

View Full Version : Problem with iPoker

bodrogikornel
09-20-2009, 02:04 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to setup HM with Chocolatepoker, an iPoker skin. I followed the setup instructions for iPoker from the FAQ. I have the import folder right, have set proper the Options in the poker client. Table manager sees the table, but it shows 0/10 players, even though the table is full. The hand historys are saveing to the proper folder, but HM does not import them, even though this is the folder I have set in the Auto import folder options. However, my earlier hands did get imported, I can view them under the Cashgames tab. It just the ones I have played yesterday and I'm playing real time, thats missing. My HM version is beta 33, I'm useing windows XP. Can you help?

Thanks

Kornel

fozzy71
09-20-2009, 04:02 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Please reproduce the problem and post a screen shot - http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

with the following:

1) The table manager
2) The tables (including one with no stats)
3) The "\holdem manager\importing\hud data" folder
4) The ...handhistory\screenname folder.
Please make 3 and 4 the detailed view with the dates and file sizes etc.

To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button. Click this and attach the file.

bodrogikornel
09-21-2009, 09:15 AM
Hi,

There are the screenshots and the file what you asked. Thank you very much your help!

Best Regards
Kornel

netsrak
09-21-2009, 09:58 AM
Holdemmanager doesn't support play money tables.