PDA

View Full Version : last percentage number in Caddy Note(R)

luking
01-20-2012, 02:35 PM
On the wiki page How to read a NoteCaddy note - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-read-a-NoteCaddy-note.ashx) there is no explanation for the last percentage number. My question is: is the % number refer to difference in Strength vs. average or Opportunity vs. average?

nilaynilay
01-20-2012, 02:45 PM
difference in Strength vs. average

we will update the wiki. thanks.

luking
01-21-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm confused because according to the wiki. page (updated today)
+203% Means this player commits this action 203% more often than average.the last number should be the difference in Opportunity vs. average

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 01:51 PM
I'm confused because according to the wiki. page (updated today) the last number should be the difference in Opportunity vs. average

I am not sure why you think so. That stat has no use. To be clear it is what the wiki says it is. there is no typo

luking
01-21-2012, 02:13 PM
I am not sure why you think so. That stat has no use. To be clear it is what the wiki says it is. there is no typo

After my test I'm sure that wiki says correct. That stat means how much more often (or less for negative) than average. So it means the difference in Opportunity/instance. It is not the difference in strength as you said before in this thread. (IMO strength means the hand strength, like two pairs, top pair top kicker etc.)

difference in Strength vs. average

we will update the wiki. thanks.

Thanks for reply and update wiki.