PDA

View Full Version : Purging a single session

Sofus
09-20-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi guys,
just switched from PT to HEM and I am very pleased.
While testing a recording software HEM have importet some playmoney hands that kindda screws up my database.
Any clue to how i purge a single session? I can't seem to figure it out.

Thanks

fozzy71
09-20-2009, 09:23 AM
HM does not work on play tables, and I dont think they should even be imported any longer AFAIK.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Cash Games > Sessions > Group by: pick an option so the play money hands are together in one session.

Right-Click the session > Update All filters to session date and time range.

Hands > [x] All > Right-Click > Delete All Hands in List

Sofus
09-20-2009, 09:56 AM
HM does not work on play tables, and I dont think they should even be imported any longer AFAIK.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Cash Games > Sessions > Group by: pick an option so the play money hands are together in one session.

Right-Click the session > Update All filters to session date and time range.

Hands > [x] All > Right-Click > Delete All Hands in List

Thanks for the quick reply :)
FWIW. I am playing the ongame network and it imported playmoney as it would with normal cash game. I also have the latest beta.

fozzy71
09-20-2009, 10:01 AM
Thanks for the quick reply :)
FWIW. I am playing the ongame network and it imported playmoney as it would with normal cash game. I also have the latest beta.

Thanx. I have forwarded this post to the developer so he will be aware.

Rvg72
09-21-2009, 12:30 AM
Hi, if you could please send me some ongame play money hands I could make sure that they are not imported in the next update

Thanks,
Roy

Sofus
09-24-2009, 04:40 AM
I have attached some playmoney hands from Ongame. Hope it helps. Let me know if you need more.

netsrak
09-24-2009, 06:12 AM
Please mail them with a link to this thread to support@holdemmanager.net