PDA

View Full Version : HM2: can't run many features on Ongame (bwin.it)

DanyXP
01-20-2012, 09:55 AM
Hi guys,
i bought a HM2 license on december 2010 but until now i can't use correctly the software on my computer (notebook AcerAspire 8920G with Windows 7 - Poker client BWIN.IT Ongame). I installed it, now i've the 6112 version so it's the latest one, but at the moment:

- the hud doesn't appear in automatic and also not using the table finder. On the help docs i read: " 3) Then the Table Finder window will be displayed like below. First drag the Table Finder icon onto the actual poker table. Then select the table name from the detected tables section of the Table Finder to highlight it. Finally, press done. It should display the HUD within the next 1-2 hands, if not immediately." but the problem for me is that i can't drag because in the exact moment i click on the drag icon the Ongame.it open table goes in background and i cant drag on it

- it seems that not all session have been imported, i used (and i'm still using now) HM1 and i've exported all hands but reimporting them in HM2 it seems i've lost some of them.

Can you help me in some way? Thank's a lot from Italy

Sarek
01-27-2012, 07:28 AM
1) You can arrange all windows on screen previously to be able to drag Table finder icon on table. Move Table finder window itself, for example
2) Make sure pokerclient is in English

adrian_cam
01-27-2012, 07:14 PM
Hello there i have the same problem no HUD, and it works well in HM1 what we can do?????

Thanks!

Sarek
01-29-2012, 06:13 AM
Have you tried Table finder?
Please post screenshot with table in play and finder

adrian_cam
01-31-2012, 01:47 AM

Hi here is the screenshot with the table finder and the table.

Thanks

udbrky
01-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Are hands being imported? I can't tell with the sessions window showing a different site/player.

The table is being recognized, or the hud summary would not show up on it.

So this points to either:

1) The hands are not being imported.

2) The hands are showing a different time in the hh than your computer shows.

Please see these steps to fix both:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/104721-no-hud-table-only-3-hands-showing.html

If that does not work, then we need the active sessions screenshot while playing and a shot showing your computer's time.