PDA

View Full Version : One opportunities - one notes.

vyvojer
01-20-2012, 09:55 AM
I changed the old definition and got this effect:

nilaynilay
01-20-2012, 03:34 PM
can you link to the other thread you are referencing please

vyvojer
01-20-2012, 03:49 PM
Sorry, I don't understand you. I wasn't referencing to any thread.
Do you talk about "old definition"? I just have changed my own definition (which appeared normally - one note for all opportunities).
Now I have one note for every opportunities in my HUD.

nilaynilay
01-20-2012, 04:02 PM
ok got it will download and see. if you replaced a $range kind of variable with the normal one then this would happen

vyvojer
01-20-2012, 04:50 PM
I changed only a flop action. From 3bet to 4bet.
Here is the original definition.

nilaynilay
01-21-2012, 11:47 AM
I checked you definitions and they are both fine. so possible things that could be happening.

was the screen shot from a HUD? i am trying to rule out the possibility that the notes are from different game types. the player hud auto segregates game types so hud wouldn't have that issue

What is more likely is that some old notes didnt get deleted. the best thing to do is to create a new database called test and import about 20,000 hands. export notes to text file. File-Synchronize-export to text
check for the notes and see if there are multiple lines for the same player. if this appears to work normally on the new database then i would advise you to reset the old one and reprocess

If all of this fails then please send me a email at support@notecaddy.com with the following attached. Please also mention the name of the players for whom you are seeing multiple definitions

the definition
you hh so we can try to replicate this issue
your logs: in your case we need player specific logs. please see the bolded selection in this link How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-make-logs-and-send-it-to-support.ashx)

vyvojer
01-22-2012, 09:10 AM
Yes, the screenshot is from HUD. Same effect is in the note window too. There are multiple lines for all players, not for the player.
I created a new DB, and the note appeared perfectly in that DB.
Reseting doesn't help my old DB.
I have sent a email.

vyvojer
01-22-2012, 09:17 AM
One correction - not one note for one opportunity. There are notes for 4,3,2 opportunities:

nilaynilay
01-22-2012, 09:51 AM
Replied to your email

nilaynilay
01-22-2012, 10:39 AM
how did you make the logs? did you follow the instructions i posted. the logs you sent seems to have notecaddy just wait for new hands.
i will try to be more clear now:
note down the name of a player who has the notes appearing in multiple lines
reset the database where you have this problem. enable player specific logging.
How to make logs and send it to support - Assaultware Wiki (http://wiki.assaultware.com/How-to-make-logs-and-send-it-to-support.ashx) (dont miss the last line in bold)
once processing is finished. open your hud so the problem notes are displayed. close hm2.

zip NoteCaddy log.txt and NoteCaddy error_log.txt send it.

i will send a you a email and you can just reply to it

vyvojer
01-22-2012, 10:48 AM
Sent email

nilaynilay
01-22-2012, 05:58 PM