PDA

View Full Version : Two LeakHistory bugs...

Tom888
09-20-2009, 03:08 AM
I've found a couple of glitches that you should know about:

1. If you resize the graph to make it bigger the 4 boxes: OK, View Graph, Clear Selected History nd Clear History...remain in their old positions which is now half way up the enlarged graph.

2. If you clear a selected history it then reappears next time you open LeakBuster. Is there a way of deleting it permanently so it doesn't keep appearing.

Continuing to enjoy the product and now got the score over 8 and it's showing on the cash line.

BTW...do you have any analysis of where scores out of 10 are likely to appear on the Profit/Loss curve. My gut feeling is that at 8.5 out of 10 you're a winning player...by and large. Do you have any firmer stats on that?

Leak Buster Support
09-22-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi Tom,

Ok, thanks for the feedback. I guess as I look at it now, if you zoom in really far the buttons get a bit out of whack, so we'll adjust that in the next beta.

As far as issue 2, this shouldn't be happening, so I'm having the developer look into it.

We're going to have a page that goes over winrates and how they relate to leak buster scoring. It will also break down in more detail how the scoring works, why certain ranges are more profitable than others, and how the stats effect each other.

In general, as you start to hit 8, you can have some marginal winners. General speaking at about 8.3+ you will have positive winrates. We are compiling data though on the actual average scores, and what someone's anticipated winrate range will be. We're just formalizing this data (we have it all raw now), and we will post it soon.