PDA

View Full Version : Filters: walk in bb, and checked through turn.

Matjo
01-20-2012, 05:31 AM
Hi,

I thought that if I put my "position = bb" in the main filter and preflop action facing opponent "unopened" I would get all the pots that I had a walk in bb, but instead a few random ones appear when people have posted sb etc?
Why doesnt this work?

Also if I want to add a postflop filter to see if turn went check check in a HU pot is there an easier way do do it rather than: check=true, check fold=false, check call =false, check raise= false. (in this case I am OOP)

Best regards,
Mattias

netsrak
01-20-2012, 09:31 AM
Which HM version are you using? It might be a bug which was already fixed in 1.12.09: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe.

For the HU filter i see no other solution in HM1

Matjo
01-20-2012, 09:41 AM
Which HM version are you using? It might be a bug which was already fixed in 1.12.09: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe.

For the HU filter i see no other solution in HM1

I am using 1.12.09.

In theory, position = bb and facing action unopened should give all pots with a walk?

netsrak
01-20-2012, 09:50 AM
It may include hands where someone joined the table and posted the blinds directly without waiting for the big blind.

If there are other hands included we need to check the handhistories for this hands. Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Matjo
01-20-2012, 09:54 AM
The problem is:

When I select unopened and position = bb, I get no hands where everyone has folded and the bb gets a walk.

When I ran filter position=bb, could 3b =false, saw flop = false, won hand = true I got all the hands when I had a walk but I assumed unopened pot and position = bb would do the same thing.

Patvs
01-20-2012, 07:52 PM
Use the saw flop = false, won hand = true filter instead to filter out the hands where you get a walk.