PDA

View Full Version : please help find my...

negitoro
09-19-2009, 03:18 PM
Hi i've messaged support twice about my lost registeration key but no one has replied..i seem to get response in the forums faster...

could you please send me my key and reset it so that my laptop isnt registered as my 2nd computer anymore..i had to get a new hardrive..

fozzy71
09-19-2009, 07:06 PM
If you still have HM running you can get it from Help > Show Serial Number.

*You can use the same code for 2 PC's, just choose the PC#2 slot when registering.
*Please try using our registration system to register your current/new license. Then you will be able to retrieve or reset your own license, as needed. http://www.holdemmanager.net/Registration/

*If you have any problems with either of the above, please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net to have your old license reset.

negitoro
09-19-2009, 10:09 PM
i tried logging into the retrieval page but when i tried logging in with negitoro and the same password i use to login here, it doesnt work...?

fozzy71
09-19-2009, 10:19 PM
You have to register a username and password for that site also. You can use the same details as the forums, but you still need to register an account there before you can use the registration site.

negitoro
09-19-2009, 11:08 PM
actually the real problem is that i dont know my reg. code...

i've tried looking at my emails to find it but i cant...

could u send it to me?

netsrak
09-20-2009, 05:10 AM
*If you have any problems with either of the above, please email your details to sales@holdemmanager.net

Please send a mail