PDA

View Full Version : Question about filters

jaxx
01-19-2012, 05:01 PM
Hello,
Can I filter in HEM about the following situation?
I want to see all hands in my db in which it was folded to SB who raised and BB did 3bet. And the effective stack preflop was between 25 and 40bb.
Of course I want to see also the hands in which I was not involved (I was not SB or BB)

Gacil
01-19-2012, 07:23 PM
It was looking oh so possible until you spoilt it with your last sentence ;)
I'm pretty sure it is not currently possible but may well be in the near future.
Feel free to bump this query in a month or two if you don't find it in a new release.

jaxx
01-20-2012, 02:42 PM
It was looking oh so possible until you spoilt it with your last sentence ;)
I'm pretty sure it is not currently possible but may well be in the near future.
Feel free to bump this query in a month or two if you don't find it in a new release.

what about HEM2? is it possible there?
are you planning to add such feature? it is very useful to be able to analyze big number of hands, to discover ranges, etc. It seems that now you are restricted only to the hands in which you are involved personally and you cannot use for analysis the much bigger number of hands in which you were at the table but were not involved in the action...

Patvs
01-20-2012, 07:58 PM
HM1: filters-->
Position (which is YOUR position) select ALL positions

Position or first raiser: SMALL BLIND
Position of 3bet: Big blind

Effective stat BB between 25 and 40 BB.
Will bring up all those hands.

jaxx
01-21-2012, 05:34 AM
How can I filter for the hands where SB called the 3bet?

Patvs
01-21-2012, 11:40 PM
You can't. Unless you were the SB, and the action of the hero was calling a 3bet.

jaxx
01-23-2012, 04:33 PM
yes, that's what i am trying to say
it would be great if is possible to analyze situations which you have as HH, but you are not directly involved

Patvs
01-24-2012, 12:56 AM
It's not possible. The filter is always you vs an opponent.
Or an opponent vs you.

You can't run opponent vs opponent reports, unless... if you add your top 20 opponents into one alias, you can you ALIAS (=Opponents) vs opponents filters.

Similarly it's also not possible to filter out all the hands -where an opponent- had a specific hand.