PDA

View Full Version : missing hands on Poker subito (microgaming)

radzinski
01-19-2012, 03:12 PM
I'm playing on Poker Subito, a french room of the microgaming network. I used both HM1 (1.11.06b) and HM2 (2.0.0.6112) .

For a few days, some hands do not import, HM1 reports the hands as incomplete. The hands missing are the hands with a reraise on any street (preflop or after the flop, turn or river) and no all-in.

Also most hands have a wrong winning number.

I think, the problem is the following :
the history file is like (exemple without blinds) PlayerA bets for 3.00, playerB raises for 10.00 playerA calls for 7.00 (the pot is 20, 10 from each player)

and HM understands PlayerA bets 3, PlayerB raises to 10.00 playerA calls to 7 (the pot is 17 10 from player B, 7 player from player A).

another exemple with blinds :

Hand:
PlayerA posts small blind 0.5
PlayerB posts big blind 1
PlayerA raises for 2.5
PlayerB raises for 9
PlayerA calls for 7
the pot is 20

HM understands:
PlayerA posts small blind 0.5
PlayerB posts big blind 1
PlayerA raises to 2.5
PlayerB raises to 9
PlayerA calls to 7
the pot is 16

The problem is pretty annoying because all the missing hands are the important ones (and aggressive ones), the stats of some aggressive players are very different.

Gacil
01-19-2012, 07:34 PM
Please update your HM1 to the latest version and try that.

radzinski
01-20-2012, 10:51 AM
Ok I tried it and it didn't work.

Gacil
01-20-2012, 07:21 PM
We will need to test the problem hand histories.
We require the original hands from your HM1 Archive zipped and emailed/uploaded for us to test. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).

Please 7-Zip (http://www.7-zip.org) the files before attaching them, as sometimes text files can become corrupted as attachments. If it is too big for email, you will need to upload it to dropbox or yousendit and then email us a download link.

Email these files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread and your forum name.