PDA

View Full Version : Newbie - my own player being ignored on pokerstars?

Phaedrus29
09-19-2009, 05:07 AM
Hi, I just installed HEM for the first time and I'm updated to the latest version. On pokerstars, I'm importing hands fine but my own player name is not showing up. All other players are showing up, but if I go to setup hero names only mine is not listed. Is it ignoring me for some reason...any thoughts?

netsrak
09-19-2009, 07:30 AM
Please make sure you are using the latest Beta from the link in my signature.

Does your player name contain special characters?

Screenshot?

Misti Blue
09-19-2009, 11:07 AM

Screenshot?

I haven't installed HM yet, but my poker ID has special characters is that going to be a problem?

netsrak
09-19-2009, 11:55 AM
Not really but i may be necessary that your name is displayed wrong in the reports so it might help to create an alias.

Phaedrus29
09-19-2009, 01:46 PM
I'm updated to 1.09 Beta 33. There are no special characters in my player name. What do you want a screenshot of?

I think you were talking to Misti, but I can't create an alias because if I go to Add Player I can't find myself.

Thoughts?

Screenshot?

Phaedrus29
09-19-2009, 02:14 PM
OK I have no idea why but I just played a little and now I am listed in HEM. It is not showing my hands from yesterday, but at least it seems to be working now. Hopefully it won't start ignoring my own hands again. But for now, seems good.

I didn't change any settings, so I don't know what happened.

Phaedrus29
09-19-2009, 02:16 PM
One thought just occurred to me. I'm using the Trial version right now and I was playing 3/6 limit yesterday and 1/2 limit today. Is the Trial version set up not to record your own hands at the "higher" limits?

fozzy71
09-19-2009, 09:03 PM
OK I have no idea why but I just played a little and now I am listed in HEM. It is not showing my hands from yesterday, but at least it seems to be working now. Hopefully it won't start ignoring my own hands again. But for now, seems good.

I didn't change any settings, so I don't know what happened.

HM has this funny nuance, where you need to set up the import folders and then close/restart HM before it will begin importing. It caught me a few times this week doing remote support sessions. I would think it wasn't working, then close HM, and open it and start auto import again, and it would grab the hands and show the HUD.

One thought just occurred to me. I'm using the Trial version right now and I was playing 3/6 limit yesterday and 1/2 limit today. Is the Trial version set up not to record your own hands at the "higher" limits?

The trial is only limited by the 15 days.