PDA

View Full Version : Import error with all hands on ongame

Toretto
09-18-2009, 01:46 PM
Hi, I have been using HM for 4 months without problems and two days ago with all hands I have the same problem: import error. I have windows vista, UAC is off, I have reinstalled SQL and HM but it still doesn't work and I don't know what to do. Thank you and sry for my English if there's something written wrong.

fozzy71
09-18-2009, 02:21 PM
The first thing to try whenever you have importing or HUD issues, is the newest beta.

*Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe.

*If that doesn't help, please answer these questions - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Toretto
09-18-2009, 03:06 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.09 beta 32.

2) a. What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?

William Hill Poker.
b. Which type of game(s) are you playing?
NLH.

c. Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
Yes.

3) Often times, it is one setting or one box that has not been selected that causes the problem.
I didn't change anything, it was working fine since 2 days ago.

4) If the hand histories are not showing up in the folder, then go back to the FAQ
They are in the folder.

Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Hands are not imported

5a) If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
Same problem with new database.

6) Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
The table is shown but it says 0/10 players.

7) If you open the hand history files, are they written in English?
Yes.

8) Make sure UAC is disabled and unselect it and restart if it is.
It is disabled

9) Please attach your holdemmanager.config file

fozzy71
09-18-2009, 05:06 PM
Please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread, to support@holdemmanager.net and cc me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net.