PDA

View Full Version : notecaddy can't remove notes created by...

uajka
01-18-2012, 03:31 PM
Hello
I changed note definition '3betLight' and started process 'removing notes created by '3betLight' and it doesn't work at all. I left laptop for 5 hours and it still have the same window 'Processsing task 1 of 7. Removing notes created by 3betLight. Finding notes.

It does nothing. Before I tried this process with different definition and was the same. Now I have to delete all notes and start everything from beginning and it takes a lot of time.

What can i do about it?

Cheers

sreticentv
01-18-2012, 03:43 PM
Notes are saved in sucha wato make write operations very fast. Unfortunately, this makes delete operations very intense on disk and memory. Since you're using a laptop (how many hands?) Its probably hanging somewhere. You seem to have found the workaround which is obviously not ideal but should do the trick until this function can be revisited. I hope you understand that write speed is the most important thing and no compromises can be made there

nilaynilay
01-19-2012, 01:15 AM
I changed note definition '3betLight' and started process 'removing notes created by '3betLight' and it doesn't work at all.

I can confirm this is happening to me as well