PDA

View Full Version : HEM2 hand posting in forum from replayer, where?

TILT_Box1337
01-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Hi guys! :)

Got HEM2 today, so pretty happy! :)

How to post a hand in the forum from the replayer (am I donk and dont just see it !? :D ) cause in 1st HEM there was popup "history" when you clicked and it shwed all hand and you could just take "2+2" and then paste it in forum.

How is it done with HEM2?

TILT_Box1337 :)

Patvs
01-19-2012, 12:57 AM
Rightclick on a hand--> click VIEW

Keith_MM
01-19-2012, 03:17 PM
then once you get the hand in your clipboard and forum , manually go through it and remove the quotes from around the colors and you will get the output from the old 2+2 from HEM1. I don't get why this simple thing has not been fixed yet as it impacts everybodies ability to post hands for feedback. for example ...why doesnt the generic output have the hex code for the color so that quotes or not doesnt matter.

Patvs
01-19-2012, 09:12 PM
This will be fixed in one of the next updates.
Also the VIEW button will be added to the replayer---> so you can go straight to the VIEW screen when you're replaying a hand.

shaymalus
03-05-2012, 09:39 AM
This appears to be unfixed ?

I can't see in the replayer where I can copy the HH text to clipboard.

Patvs
03-05-2012, 10:12 AM
This will be added as a feature in a future update.

It hasn't been added yet to the last update.

Keith_MM
03-12-2012, 02:35 PM
Isn't this a bit pathetic . I would have used an expletive but whats the point. I originally reporting this on 8th of december in
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/feature-requests-feedback/160591-hand-viewer-history-output.html . Three months and you still haven't provided one option where there are no quote marks in the hand history colours to make it easy for hand histories to be pasted to forums.

How hard can it be, its not even hard to do, just comment out the bit of code that adds the quote marks in the first place. This is an easy fix to do and yet you continue to frustrate your users by skipping over the easy fixes affecting many users.

Patvs
03-12-2012, 07:51 PM
On which forum would you like to post hands?
You don't want a

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 4:spade: Q:diamond:
5 folds, SB completes, BB checks

Flop: ($0.20) 6:diamond: T:club: 9:heart: (2 players)
SB checks, BB checks format with colors?

Then export to PLAIN TEXT.

Keith_MM
03-14-2012, 03:34 PM
on any phpBB based forum . setting the colour in quote marks doesn't work . I adapted the board I admin (www.cohforums.com)to display the old hem1 2+2 hand history output to display with forum based smilies.
this is the format i would like back (its still the current HEM1 2+2 output) or with stack sizes in BB added as well

Grabbed by Holdem Manager (http://www.holdemmanager.net)
NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
SB ($20.91)
BB ($10.41)
Hero ($10.84)
CO ($11.38)
BTN ($8.35)

Dealt to Hero A:spade: A:club:

Hero raises to $0.40, fold, fold, SB raises to $1.30, fold, Hero raises to $4, SB raises to $20.91 (AI), Hero calls $6.84 (AI)

FLOP ($21.78) 9:diamond: 2:spade: 3:club:

TURN ($21.78) 9:diamond: 2:spade: 3:club: 7:club:

RIVER ($21.78) 9:diamond: 2:spade: 3:club: 7:club: J:diamond:

SB shows K:diamond: K:club:
(Pre 18%, Flop 8.4%, Turn 4.5%)

Hero shows A:spade: A:club:
(Pre 82%, Flop 91.6%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero wins $20.33

the current options for exporting hands

cardrunners 2+2 [color="blue"]
2+2 [color="blue"] + handhistory tag
generic forum code [color="blue"] + can't use local smilies
HTML ....cant use it in phpbb forums
Plain Text can't use smilies , cant use word substitution to get the smiles as As can be used in normal text and theres no way to prevent the As smilie from then appearing in normal text.
betthepot [color="blue"]
cardschat [color="blue"]
flopturnriver [color="blue"]
full contact [color="blue"]
internet texas holdem [color="blue"]
leggo poker [color="blue"]
plus ev poker [color="blue"]
pocketfives [color="blue"]
poker forums [color="blue"]
poker junkie [color="blue"]
poker listings [color="blue"]
poker news [color="blue"]
poker source [color="blue"]
poker tips [color="blue"]
pokernet.dk [color="blue"]
pokerstrategy [color="blue"]
pokerstrategy.org [color="blue"]
poquer.com.es [color="blue"]
nutblocker [color="blue"]
TC poker [color="blue"]
the poker forum [color="blue"]

As you can see , EVERY SINGLE OPTION for outputting colour formatted hand histories comes with the colour set in quote marks. Is it really too much to ask to have one where the colour is set as [color=blue . Its not as if its technically difficult to do .you could even have a check box at the bottom of the hand viewer window after it says "hand 1 of 1" with "use color=blue" as an option or a drop down menu item there with use [color=blue as one option or use color="blue" as the other option. Then any layout of the hand history could be chosen by the user and when the hand history is generated , if that box is ticked or menu option chosen, the colours won't be in check marks , and if it is clear the colours will be in quotemarks.

fopah
03-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Hi,
I am going to forward this to level 2 tech. They will be in contact with you shortly regarding this issue.

Patvs
03-15-2012, 07:16 PM
This issue was already written up as a feature request.
Ticket number is HM-1063

Keith_MM
03-15-2012, 09:21 PM
After 3 months though , this is no longer a feature request , its a major pain in the arse having to go through a hand history and manually delete for every hand posted to a phpBB forum.

CoreySteel
03-22-2012, 05:46 AM
How about "show original hand histroy"?
Why this isn't in HM2 as it was in HM1?

Patvs
03-22-2012, 10:15 PM
If you export as "HM2 Default" in the HAND VIEWER window--> it will export in the original handhistory formatting.

shaymalus
04-12-2012, 10:13 AM
If you export as "HM2 Default" in the HAND VIEWER window--> it will export in the original handhistory formatting.

There is no "HM2 Default" in the Hand viewers. Can you explain again how to do it?

It appears this very basic feature still hasnt been fixed. Hand Viewer is terrible at the moment. The most important thing to see in hand viewer is opponents hole cards, and these are not displayed clearly.

Patvs
04-12-2012, 06:07 PM

shaymalus
04-13-2012, 07:41 PM

I have always used the most recent version of HEM2 on your website and ive never seen that layout before. On my version the feature we are talking bout is missing. I recently updated to version 2.0.0.6635. Here is my layout:

Patvs
04-14-2012, 05:21 AM
Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/6646_Hm2AutoUpdate.exe

If that doesn't resolve it.
Export your custom HUD.

And reinstall with the full installer.

shaymalus
04-14-2012, 01:03 PM
I have installed the latest patch (2.0.06556) (tried it twice) but afterwards when I run HEM, it still says at the top 2.0.0.6635.

The replayer still exists as old version (pictured above in another post).

This appears like the latest patch is not updating HEM for some reason?

Patvs
04-14-2012, 05:34 PM
Apparenly HM is running from a different folder on your computer.
Right-click on the holdemmanager icon's properties to check where it's actually running from. And re-install the update to that location.

shaymalus
04-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Its installed at:
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Holdem Manager 2"

Where is it supposed to be installed?

When I run the software update, it doesn't ask me WHERE I want to install the update. It just does it automatically.

Patvs
04-14-2012, 08:59 PM
Update to this:
http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/Hm2AutoUpdate130412.exe

Patvs
04-14-2012, 09:01 PM
If that doesn't resolve it.
Export your custom HUD.

And reinstall with the full installer http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe
(try installing it to a different folder)